As a Staffing Manager
you will be responsible for:
- Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for temporary and/or temporary-to- full-time staffing solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships; participate in local trade association and networking events to increase OfficeTeam’s presence in the local business community.
- Candidate recruitment and retention: Recruit, interview and match skilled administrative professionals with clients’ projects, temporary assignments and temporary-to-full-time opportunities; provide on-going communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction; additional opportunities through contact with temporary professionals on assignment and client companies to grow our business and uncover job opportunities for our candidates.
- Customer Service and Administrative skills.
- 2 plus years of experience – non managerial.
- College/University degrees not required.
- Extra Curricular activities: e.g. University (student organizations, athletics etc.).
- Working Knowledge of Office Administrative functions and software such as Microsoft office products.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.