As an Oil and Tire Technician
, you will perform basic preventative maintenance on our auto rental fleet vehicles such as oil, fluid and tire changes. You may also be asked to assist our more experienced auto mechanics with more complicated repairs. This is an excellent learning opportunity for someone looking to expand upon their natural automotive or mechanical abilities. Requirements
Compensation & Benefits:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months of automotive maintenance experience or recent auto tech school degree preferred
- Proven mechanical aptitude and skillset in car maintenance required
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Ability to perform day-to-day physical tasks involving moderately demanding work including: standing, kneeling, crawling, turning, and pushing or lifting moderately heavy objects.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Full training to learn the business and enhance your professional skills
- Paid vacations, car rental discounts & much more!
If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map.
A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug screening and a background check are a part of our hiring process. IT'S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success. Get your GO on! Avis Budget is an EO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.
A little about us: