Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The Charleston International Airport now has an opening for a FULLTIME Oil Change/Tire Technician. The Oil Change/Tire Technician performs car service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our safety and quality standards.
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule including some weekends and evenings
- Must have at least 1 year of automotive experience
- Must have a valid driver's license (not restricted or suspended) with a clean driving record:
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years
- If you have 2 moving violations in the past 3 years, the oldest violation must be at least 2 years old.
- If you have a moving violation for going 20mph or more OVER the speed limit, this must be your only violation and it must be at least 2 years old.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5 years
- Candidate cannot be considered if previously applied with Alamo, Enterprise or National within the last 6 months.
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $16.20/hour
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.