Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management Energy Services offers a variety of oilfield related services throughout the U.S. shale plays. WM Energy Services excels in providing a safe work environment and the top-notch customer service our clients expect. Start your career with a company that has the resources and reputation to provide its employees with growth opportunity and a stable career. We are immediately seeking professionals who have experience working in the oil and gas industry, are safety focused, and customer-oriented. Join WM Energy Services and be a part North America's leading environmental solutions team by applying today!
We offer :
- A $2,500 Sign-On Bonus with weekly pay !
- Competitive Pay
- Industry leading Health Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Dental, Vision, Life, Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Adjusted Pay Rate for PTO
- Provided Uniforms and Free Cleaning
- Home Every Night
- Provided Bibs, Jackets, Steel Toed Boots, and Gloves
- Employee Discount Programs, Adoption Assistance Program, Legal Services Plan, and more!
- Ongoing Training and Career Advancement Opportunities
We're looking for :
I. Job Summary
- A Valid Class B CDL with Air Brakes endorsements and be at least 21 years of age.
- 1 year(s) of previous experience operating a vehicle requiring a CDL or equivalent driving within the last 7 years.
- Oil Field experience strongly preferred. Side-dump, Roll off and Tanker experience also preferred
- Acceptable driving record required.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to successfully complete pre-employment DOT drug screen, physical, and background check, which will include previous employment check, criminal history and motor vehicle record review.
Safely operates a heavy-duty truck to perform assigned duties to meet customer needs. II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
- Responsible for safely hauling materials that may require navigation through congested and confined areas in rural locations.
- Operates vehicle in accordance with Occupational and Safety Health Act (OSHA) and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements as well as all local, state and federal requirements and Company expectations for the Fleet; maintains a clean and safe vehicle.
- Performs pre- and post-trip inspections of assigned vehicle using utilizing standard DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Report); notes all issues on DVIR form for corrective review/repair.
- Immediately reports any unsafe situations or service calls to Manager or Dispatch before attempting service.
- Participates and cooperates in all scheduled training, briefings, and meetings as required by Manager.
- Works closely with Managers to improve efficiency and identify problem or unsafe accounts.
- Performs all duties as scheduled by Manager or Dispatch, assisting other company drivers as directed.
- Notifies Manager of any incidents, accidents, injures, or property damage.
- Notifies Dispatch or Manager of issues as prescribed by Service Machine protocol, including blocked containers, potential missed pick-ups or problems that may arise.
- Communicates customer requests or issues to Dispatch or Manager.
- Completes and submits customer tickets when excess yardage must be removed.
- Positions containers on the customer's property in a manner that ensures lids are properly replaced, containers are set in an upright position, and containers do not block driveway entrances or traffic.
- Follows driving assignments throughout the day and completes all required documentation.
This job has no supervisory duties. IV. Qualifications
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
Education: Not required
Experience: 1 year of relevant work experience.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
Commercial Drivers License B (CDL)
Must be at least 21 years of age or older
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
Acceptable driving record required.
This physically strenuous position involves loading and off loading of contents. V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) most of the work day ;
- The position involves lifting (up to __ - __ pounds), pushing, pulling, and bending
- . Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) rarely ;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of the work day ;
- Normal setting for this job is: outdoors and/or driving a vehicle.
The level of physical effort may vary from site to site and in some cases be greater or lesser than documented here. Benefits
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply."
Waste Management, Inc. is North America's leading provider of integrated environmental solutions.