People. Performance. Possibilities.
These words describe the focus of our Human Resources Group here at HCA
, a Fortune 100 company with over 200,000 employees in 20 states and the UK. Our HR team of over 1400 can provide a broad range of HR career paths within one organization. Come join our team to help support our mission "Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life."
The HR Service Center (HRSC) Tier II Onboarding Administration Representative is a member of the HR Service Center team, responsible for providing customer service and support to candidates, employees (active and inactive), managers, HR Field staff, and company vendors for questions, issues, and problems related to onboarding administration. The HRSC Tier II Onboarding Administration Representative will perform administrative and transactional activities in support of these functions, including but not limited to processing background results, adjudications, pre-adverse processes, candidate confirmations, candidate onboarding retriggers, start date changes, rescinding offers and PSG. The Tier II Onboarding Representative will work under direction from an HRSC Onboarding Administration Supervisor to ensure HR service delivery is consistently high-quality and partner with Talent Acquisition COE, HRIS, HR Business Partners, Managers, Employees, Employee Relations COE, PreCheck, and other HROC Service Groups. Onboarding Administrations Reps will utilize Atlas, Taleo, Lawson, Case Management, Onboarding, Kronos, Finesse/UCCE, and Outlook Mailboxes. GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
The HRSC Tier II Onboarding Administration Representative will be responsible for some or all of the following under direction of a HR Shared Services Supervisor:
- Troubleshoot questions from field HR Representatives and partnering HROC Service Groups regarding Onboarding, Background Checks, Adjudications, Pre-Adverse Processing, Rescinded Offers, Start Date Changes, Candidate Confirmations and Candidate Retriggers.
- Provide immediate, timely, efficient support to HROC Management, Talent Acquisition COE, HRIS, HR Business Partners, Hiring Managers, Employee Relations COE, PreCheck and other HROC Service Groups.
- Support enterprise-wide candidate confirmations by reviewing job description requirements and background checks to facilitate confirmation and determine hire action type with appropriate reason code.
- Facilitate 'second-day' entry of licensure and education, as well as upload background checks, adjudications and drug screens appropriately for all hired HCA employees.
- Serve as a liaison between internal HCA customers and HCA vendors (IE: PreCheck, License Manager Pro, etc.)
- Review employees' current position within Onboarding to complete/update start date for all new hires, rehires and transfers appropriately per HRBP/Manager/Recruiter request.
- Provide excellent customer service. Respond to both phone and online inquiries from employees and managers at all levels and resolve questions/issues by accessing information in multiple systems on the computer. Route/refer calls for advanced support and follow up as required.
- Perform background check results and adjudication processing in accordance with associated policy, HCA standards, desktop procedures and adjudication matrix.
- Facilitate BG Results, Adjudication, PreAdverse, Drug Screen Results, Rescind Offer, PSG, Start Date Change and Candidate Retrigger Processing in accordance with established desktop procedures, training, matrix guidance and HCA policy.
- Manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in a timely manner
- Perform required tasks in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Uphold and emulate HCA values as outlined in the Code of Conduct and Staff Expectations Document by exercising with exceptional professional etiquette, integrity, honesty, respect, and customer focus.
- Exceed established productivity and error rate metrics as outlined, trained and published by Management.
- 1-3 years experience
- Other preferred/required experience:
- HR service center experience preferred
- College Graduate Required Undergrad
- Other as Noted: Significant and direct experience in a customer service center environment may be considered in lieu of college degree requirement
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Prior knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
- Able to manage multiple priorities, think tactically and strategically, demonstrate objectivity, be results-oriented, and show initiative and creativity
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer skills and technical capabilities, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office and Lawson HRMS, Taleo, etc.
- Must be flexible, work well under pressure, and have the ability to readily adapt to change
- Work in an office environment
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom