As an Onboarding Analyst, you will have the opportunity to oversee and project manage the member on-boarding communication development, review and approval. You will be directly responsible for ensuring that members are receiving accurate and complete on-boarding information, including enrollment flyers, welcome kits, disruption mailings, and any web-based communications. In the Onboarding Analyst role, you will be an essential part of a team that drives profitability and customer satisfaction for the commercial clients implementation operations department.
Additional responsibilities for an Onboarding Analyst role include:
- Review and process all required edits for communication materials, ID Cards and letters
- Act as the primary interface between cross-functional stakeholders and external clients to manage the member on-boarding communication process
- Work with clients to determine appropriate communications strategies across channels (print, email, IVR, web strategies)
- Manage all aspects of communications plans, strategies and assets for clients using project management tools and a marketing resource management workflow tool
- Track and report on activities, status and outcomes
- Prepare presentation slides, and facilitate meetings with cross-functional partners
- Perform multiple quality control tasks to ensure flawless execution Required Qualifications:- 2+ years of related business or client communication experience
-1+ year of experience with Microsoft Office applications
Preferred Qualifications: - Project planning and implementation experience preferred
- Experience in Adobe In Design
- Experience with SalesForce
- Superb project management and facilitation skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented in a process-driven environment
- Team-oriented attitude and approach to getting work done
- Ability to communicate with and manage expectations of people in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on-time and on-budget
- Can quickly identify and escalate issues in a constructive manner to the appropriate resource
- Demonstrated desire to take ownership of projects in order to see them to successful execution
- Demonstrated confidence and success in communicating and presenting to stakeholders
- Ability to understand process workflows and cross-team impacts and dependencies
- Reliable, resourceful, flexible when necessary, and known for a sense of initiative
Education:High School Diploma or GED required.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/