Do you have a knack for organization and details? Do you enjoy helping people? If so, then we should talk!
We're seeking a highly organized professional to support both our Detroit team and our talent-focused support team. In this role, you would..
- Provide support and assist with reporting and onboarding requirements for major local accounts
- Handle A/P and A/R function to ensure timely payment of local expenses and collection on Aquent invoices, working with A/P and A/R teams in Boston.
- Payroll - high volume process for U.S. markets, process ROE's, overtime and vacation pay.
- Manage HR compliance requirements including, but not limited to: Health and Welfare Benefits, , disability coverage, Leave, and Oboarding requirements.
- Contract compliance, including background checks, onboarding documents and audits.
- Coordinate troubleshooting of technical needs for the office, working with EIS department to resolve issues.
- High touch external client and internal client support experience
- Front desk & phone support (handling talent & client requests including benefits, invoicing, timecard questions and worker's comp claims).
- Manage the facility and vendor relationships including: mail, shipping, office supplies phones, computers, office equipment, and overall office appearance.
- Local event planning (talent and staff holiday parties, birthdays, etc.).
- Provide additional support as needed on a timely and consistent basis, and work with internal staff to resolve client/talent issues on an ad hoc basis.
- Play a major role in solving significant business problems and accomplishing a wide range of projects for internal and external clients via the Shared Services team.
- Proven ability to manage time and work towards deadlines in a timely manner
- 5+ years administrative business experience
- College degree preferred
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly
- Experience working with Google platform
- Project management experience
- Extreme attention to detail, and strong organization skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service fanatic
- Proven ability to solve problems, make decisions, and resolve conflicts
- Self motivated and takes initiative
- Flexible and embraces change
- Experience managing multiple priorities
A little about us:
Aquent helps leading companies achieve their goals by connecting them with talented marketing, creative and digital professionals on a contract basis.