Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for an Oncology Contract Specialist. The position will be based in Spring House, PA or any other NJ/PA location, but must have the ability to travel to Spring House, PA on an as needed basis.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BE VITAL in your Career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
As a member of the Oncology Therapeutic Area, this role is responsible for partnering with the Lead Contract Specialist regarding all Oncology consulting agreements and to ensure all HCC processes are met. The Contract Specialist will interface with finance, procurement, HCC and Legal, as needed, to manage and provide oversight from contract initiation to completion.
The Contract Specialist will be responsible for partnering with the Lead Oncology Therapeutic Area Contract Specialist to effectively and efficiently initiate and execute consulting agreements.
• Receive required information from Lead Contract Specialist and enter into appropriate systems including eMarketplace, Totality, ARAVO, etc. as needed
• Interface with finance, procurement, HCC, Legal, etc. to ensure successful contract execution
• Ensure the Oncology KOL tracker is kept up to date with all relevant contract information
• Assist Lead Contract Specialist with collection of analytics and metrics for portfolio contracts
• Assist Lead Contract Specialist with team trainings, process improvement projects, etc. as needed