Under general direction of the Director of Sales, the Oncology Executive Account Manager promotes the use of and consultatively sells USBioservices services and solutions within a specific geographic area. Promotes and delivers targeted programs and solutions in order to expand and retain existing business resulting in increased profitable revenues. Key customers include, but are not limited to physicians, physician practices, nurses, social workers, physician office managers, acute care settings, hospitals, patients, and patient organizations. The territory for this position covers GA, Eastern TN, SC and NC. The incumbent will ideally live in the greater Atlanta, GA area.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Executes consultative sales strategies identifying and addressing customer needs. Promote USBioservices programs utilizing current marketing programs, promotional materials, and individual service line expertise.
- Delivers sales presentations to customers
- Develop an annual territory business plan and regularly update the Director of Sales on progress.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively and efficiently work a large territory.
- Demonstrates initiative in their own professional development such as keeping abreast of the industry and its changes through the use of industry information and company literature.
- Participates in required sales training that will allow the USBioservices sales force to continually maintain a consultative sales approach with all customers
- May be called upon to act in a regional director capacity in the absence of the director
- Must be willing to supervise a team if necessary
- Mentoring members of the sales team
- Demonstration of sales in multiple disease states
- Utilizes USBioservices reporting tools such as CRM system (Salesforce.com), Qlikview, etc. to comply with corporate direction, expand/track current customer business, track and document sales leads and for other purposes as defined by management. Aggressively applies the retention and expansion strategies with current customers.
- Must be willing to work extended hours, as needed, in order to meet sales objectives.
- Must be willing to work non-traditional hours/days including evenings and weekends as necessary to achieve sales goals.
- Provides reliable competitive intelligence.
- Represents USBioservices at industry association and tradeshow events.
- Capable of performing as a rotating member of a field advisory committee, providing field insight and guidance on industry trends, competitive issues, marketing needs, etc.
- Develops relationships with key pharmaceutical company counterparts and is capable of leveraging those relationships toward a mutual benefit.
- Ability to drive profitable sales in a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment.
- Must be able to understand intermediate level finances in order to plan and drive growth, as well as to align territory planning with corporate strategy.
- Capable of owning/managing relationships within the C-suite and executive director level of accounts and non-profit organizations.
- Will work with sales leadership to contribute to the strategic vision of the sales region.
- Must be willing to travel extensively within selected geographic territory; travels to events such as conferences, national and regional sales meetings.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business or marketing strongly preferred.
- Normally requires six (6) years directly related (selling services) and progressively responsible experience.
- 5 years of directly related industry (oncology) experience strongly preferred.
- At least one (1) year of direct experience selling to US Bioservices areas of therapeutic focus strongly preferred.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent consultative selling skills (selling services)
- Documented ability to sell services in to oncology physician offices or other medical setting.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Territory planning experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience giving high level presentations to executives/decision makers
- Prior national account/business development experience is a plus
- Ability to strive under pressure.
- Adaptability to a changing market and thus dynamic corporate tactical direction.
- Strong time management skills; ability to schedule customer appointments in advance
- Ability to work well on an independent basis; self-starter
- Good understanding of specific business segment
- Good understanding of value and profit
- Previous sales team leadership strongly preferred
- Strong creativity skills; focused and disciplined
- Project and budget expertise
- Up-to-date knowledge of presentation software and equipment; knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.