Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Oncology Key Account Manager for the Philadelphia, PA territory.
For more than 30 years, Janssen Biotech, Inc. (JBI) has delivered on the promise of new treatments and new ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a rich legacy of innovative "firsts" Janssen Biotech, Inc. (JBI) pursues innovative solutions in the therapeutic areas of immunology, oncology and nephrology. With the same unwavering passion for new challenges, we dedicate ourselves to delivering solutions for these disease states where unmet needs continue to exist. Rooted in rich scientific collaborations and community-based relationships, we have access to some of the top minds in science today, allowing us to advance the treatment of patients through our innovative medicines. Our discoveries lead us not only to new treatments, but also to new ways to empower patients and expand their access to quality care - because we believe that changing lives for the better takes more than medicine.
The Oncology Key Account Manager (KAM) is the customer-centric strategic coordinator for Tier I and Tier II oncology accounts and responsibilities include:
• Ensuring JBI continually delivers an outstanding experience by understanding and acting on the drivers of the customer experience within each Tier I and Tier II account
• Supporting the entire JBI Oncology portfolio to collaborate internally across functional areas as it relates to the Oncology business including sales, marketing, Health Policy & Advocacy Director, Finance, Medical Science Liaisons, Strategic Market Directors, National Account Directors, Janssen CarePath, Federal Account Specialists, Clinical Nurse Educators, etc.
• Developing, executing, and adopting integrated account plans based on customer insight through collaborative efforts across oncology key functions
• Acting as oncology strategic partner on access, affordability, GPO contracting, pricing, reimbursement, and Specialty Pharmacy Providers (SPPs), as well as for key customers on a regional and national payer policies; reimbursement regulations and processes, streamlined access (i.e., eligibility and benefit verification process, prior-authorization, billing, coding, claims, and exceptions/appeals)
• Enabling access to key decision makers by developing opportunities within the customer base in the assigned area accounts by partnering with the District Manager
• Conducting local market business analysis with the District Manager to identify opportunities and prioritize activities for the oncology business
• Executing business objectives for aligned accounts
• Leveraging knowledge of payer environment to support growth of product portfolio. Certified to present and facilitate Oncology access and affordability presentations to accounts and the field sales organization.
- A valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 United States, and the ability for moderate- to significant- travel (including overnights and weekends) to required meetings and training, is required
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required and a Master’s Degree in a related field or an MBA is preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years of pharmaceutical, biologic / biotech, or medical device sales experience or the business equivalent (i.e. marketing, sales training, healthcare, managed care, military leadership, etc.) is required
- Prior specialty sales experience is preferred
- Large account management, an understanding of the local healthcare environment and the ability to apply that knowledge / expertise within accounts based on local opportunities is preferred
- Knowledge of the Oncology and Urology Market is preferred
- A proven ability to develop and execute extensive business plans is required
- The ability to understand and comply with all Health Care Compliance Guidelines and Policies is required
- Business acumen, strong platform skills, and experience in presenting to large groups on complex subject matter is preferred
- Must be willing to satisfy both reasonable credentialing requirements, including, but not limited to TB tests, Hepatitis B vaccine, MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) and Varicella (chicken pox); as well as ability to submit to annual background checks by Janssen Biotech, Inc.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.