At Quintiles we help healthcare and biopharma companies improve their probability of success. We do this by connecting our scientific, therapeutic and analytics expertise with superior delivery. From advisory through operations, Quintiles and its affiliate companies is the world's largest provider of product development and integrated healthcare services.
As one of FORTUNE's 'Most Admired Companies' in 2016, we offer great opportunities for a career in world-leading clinical research. Our global projects, innovative tools and industry leading customers combined with outstanding support from our leadership team and clear career mapping allows you to make a difference in patient health.Description ***The purpose of this posting is to build up our candidate base with the specifiedexperience for future opportunities***
Oncology Clinical Specialist
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Oncology Clinical Specialists to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
The Oncology Clinical Specialist will:
- Provide customers in Oncology practices with training, clinical in-services, and information regarding specificOncologydisease state and product
- Assist Oncology practices in developing protocol algorithms for a chemotherapy product
- Accelerate disease state awareness in Oncology offices and institutions.
- Provide education programs for professional staff, i.e. doctors, nurses, other key healthcare staff through 1:1 presentation, round table discussions, formal presentations
- Initiate clinical discussions with key personnel in each account (MD, nurse practitioner, physician's assistant, nurses).
- Possess strong account management experience with analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and execute tactics appropriately with a high degree of integrity
- Provide additional information on chemotherapy management for client products
Job Requirements Requirements:
- 4 year degree from an accredited college or university required. Advanced degree preferred
- Current nursing license in good standing required
- Minimum 3 years clinical oncology experience and/or OCN certification required
- Proven success and positive track record of delivering performance in complex markets with diverse customer segments preferred
- Previous pharmaceutical or industry experience with a high level of business acumen preferred; previous sales background on Oncology a strong plus
- Knowledge of hospital formulary process preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, flexibility
- Ability to travelas required
QuintilesIMS offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: www.QuintilesIMS.com
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
* Quintiles helped develop or commercialize 98 of the Top 100
best-selling products of 2015
* Quintiles has 36,000
employees conducting business in more than 100
* Quintiles was named to FORTUNE's World's Most Admired Companies®
* Quintiles was named as a 2016 World's Most Ethical Company®
by the Ethisphere Institute
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.