Job Description Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.Description ***The purpose of this posting is to build up our candidate base with the specifiedexperience for future opportunities***
Oncology Clinical Specialist
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Oncology Clinical Specialists to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
The Oncology Clinical Specialist will:
- Provide customers in Oncology practices with training, clinical in-services, and information regarding specificOncologydisease state and product
- Assist Oncology practices in developing protocol algorithms for a chemotherapy product
- Accelerate disease state awareness in Oncology offices and institutions.
- Provide education programs for professional staff, i.e. doctors, nurses, other key healthcare staff through 1:1 presentation, round table discussions, formal presentations
- Initiate clinical discussions with key personnel in each account (MD, nurse practitioner, physician's assistant, nurses).
- Possess strong account management experience with analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and execute tactics appropriately with a high degree of integrity
- Provide additional information on chemotherapy management for client products
Job Requirements Requirements:
- 4 year degree from an accredited college or university required. Advanced degree preferred
- Current nursing license in good standing required
- Minimum 3 years clinical oncology experience and/or OCN certification required
- Proven success and positive track record of delivering performance in complex markets with diverse customer segments preferred
- Previous pharmaceutical or industry experience with a high level of business acumen preferred; previous sales background on Oncology a strong plus
- Knowledge of hospital formulary process preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, flexibility
- Ability to travelas required
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: www.iqvia.com
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people
. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.