Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc, a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Oncology - Product Director (1 of 2) located in Horsham, PA.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including: cardiovascular disease, metabolism, general medicine (infectious diseases), mental health (bipolar I disorder, schizophrenia), neurologics (epilepsy, migraine prevention and treatment), immunology and oncology. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals.
For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Product Director will be:
- Accountable for understanding and implementing strategies in conjunction with our alliance partner to influence the treatment landscape in the Oncology marketplace
- Specific responsibilities for in-line Oncology indications include leading the health care professional strategy and tactical execution to create a competitive advantage, in conjunction with our alliance partner.
- Liaison with both internal and alliance partners to understand the customer and the evolving market place to make strategic and tactical decisions.
- Setting sales force direction for the execution of the marketing strategy and to ensure alignment across sales and marketing.
- Contribute to budget, annual business and strategic plans, and plan of action management.
- Lead the brand team through mentorship and influence, and will also be an active participant in driving the overall direction and business results in Oncology.
- Bachelor Degree required
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
- 7 years of business experience required
- 3 years of marketing experience required
- Pharmaceutical or consumer marketing experience preferred
- Experience in the Oncology sector is preferred
- People management experience preferred
- Leadership, business results, innovation, proactivity, and strong analytical skills with excellent overall business acumen and interdependent partnering
- Must be capable of managing and prioritizing multiple priorities
- Strong communication skills and influencing without authority required
- This position is located in Horsham, PA and requires up to 25% travel
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.