is the research arm of HCA's global cancer enterprise. Focused on advancing therapies for patients, it is one of the world's leading clinical research organizations conducting community-based clinical trials in oncology, cardiology and orthopedics through affiliations with a network of more than 1,000 physicians across the United States and United Kingdom.
We believe our success is dependent on a healthy work environment where staff members are the core of advancing therapies for patients and accelerating drug development. We apply the same compassion and commitment we have for our patients to our co-workers and colleagues and promote an entrepreneurial culture. The primary responsibilities of the Research Nurse position include:
Highlights of the position include:
- Closely monitor and assess complex research patients through treatment course
- Educates research patient on study procedures and ensures protocol adherence
- Ensures that follow-up appointments, scans, or any related procedures are scheduled correctly according to protocol requirements
- Ensures the protection of study patients by timely adherence to protocol requirements/compliance
To be considered for the position you must meet the following requirements:
- Working with cutting-edge cancer therapies
- No holiday, weekend or evening work
- Being a part of an amazing team.
- Associate of Nurses Degree or Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Current RN license to practice in the State of Tennessee
- Oncology experience preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom