Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Oncology Sales Specialist - Solid Tumor, to support the Baton Rouge, Louisiana territory which also includes Lafayette, Alexandria, Pineville, Lake Charles, Mamou, and New Iberia.
For more than 30 years, Janssen Biotech, Inc. has delivered on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a rich legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech, Inc. pursues innovative solutions in the therapeutic areas of oncology, Solid Tumor, and immunology. We are a leader in marketing supportive care medication for correcting anemia associated with cancer chemotherapy for patients with most types of cancer. We dedicate ourselves to delivering solutions for these disease states where unmet needs continue to exist.
Janssen Oncology is committed to a singular vision: Conquer Cancer. Transforming cancer solutions to realize life’s meaningful moments, is our mission. We market Solid Tumor & oncology therapeutics with a particular focus on Lymphomas, Prostate Cancer, and Ovarian Cancer. We are focused on a number of cancer types, including breast, ovarian, prostate, B-cell malignancies, multiple myeloma, and sarcoma. For more information visit https://www.janssenbiotech.com/products/oncology
The Oncology Sales Specialist, Solid Tumor will:
· Promote current and potential new Solid Tumor therapeutics across key customer stakeholders to achieve/exceed forecasted sales goals.
· Demonstrate knowledge of customer business, disease state, product/competitive prescribing information, approved promotional clinical trials, Specialty pharmacy providers, patient/office access to medication, , contract terms and conditions, and regulatory/compliance guidelines.
· Conduct self-driven territory & market analysis and planning; including strategic business planning and key customer/account planning.
· Gain access to key stakeholders, utilizing sales and influencing techniques to deliver superior results for patients, adapting quickly to internal external changes in business and proactively driving local solutions via collaboration across multiple business partners.
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
· Valid driver's license and the ability to travel up to 40% are required,
· Minimum of two (2) years of successful pharmaceutical, biologic / biotech, or medical device sales experience is required.
· Specialty sales experience and knowledge of the Solid Tumor and Oncology markets are preferred.
· Experience in hospital and large account sales, managing through complex reimbursement issues, Medicare Part D, and documented history of successful sales performance in a competitive environment is required
· The ability to satisfy reasonable credentialing requirements, including, but not limited to TB tests, Hepatitis B vaccine, MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) and Varicella (chicken pox). Candidates are required to submit to annual background checks by Janssen Biotech, Inc. is required.
· Must reside in close proximity to the geography or be willing to relocate to it.