Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Oncology Sales Specialist, Solid Tumor, to support the Burlington, MA territory which includes Cambridge, Burlington, Worcester, Newton/Wellesley, and Salem.
For more than 30 years, Janssen Biotech, Inc. has delivered on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a rich legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech, Inc. pursues innovative solutions in the therapeutic areas of oncology, hematology, and immunology. We are a leader in marketing supportive care medication for correcting anemia associated with cancer chemotherapy for patients with most types of cancer. We dedicate ourselves to delivering solutions for these disease states where unmet needs continue to exist.
Janssen Oncology is committed to a singular vision: Conquer Cancer. Transforming cancer solutions to realize life’s meaningful moments, is our mission. We market hematology & oncology therapeutics with a particular focus on Lymphomas, Prostate Cancer, and Ovarian Cancer. We are focused on a number of cancer types, including breast, ovarian, prostate, B-cell malignancies, multiple myeloma, and sarcoma. For more information visit https://www.janssenbiotech.com/products/oncology
The Oncology Specialist is a field sales representative that promotes current and potential new oncology therapeutics across key customer stakeholders to achieve/exceed forecasted sales goals. Candidates must be able to demonstrate knowledge of customer business, disease state, product/competitive prescribing information, approved/promotional clinical trials, patient/office access to medication, contract terms and conditions, and regulatory/compliance guidelines.
Key job activities include territory & market analysis, strategic business planning, self-driven execution of plans, key account/customer planning, gaining access to key stakeholders, utilizing sales and influencing techniques to deliver superior results for patients, adapting quickly to internal external changes in business and proactively driving local solutions via collaboration across multiple business partners.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A valid driver's license issues in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States and the ability to travel up to 40% is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of successful pharmaceutical, biologic / biotech, or medical device sales experience is required.
- Specialty sales experience and knowledge of the Solid Tumor and Oncology markets is preferred.
- Experience in hospital and large account sales, managing through complex reimbursement issues, Medicare Part D, and documented history of successful sales performance in a competitive environment is required.
- The ability to satisfy reasonable credentialing requirements, including, but not limited to TB tests, Hepatitis B vaccine, MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) and Varicella (chicken pox).
- Candidates are required to submit to annual background checks by Janssen Biotech, Inc.
- Must reside in close proximity to the geography or be willing to relocate to it.
United States-Massachusetts-WoburnOther Locations
North America-United States-Massachusetts-CambridgeOrganization
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.