Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Oncology Sales Specialist, Solid Tumor, to support the Wilmington, North Carolina territory; which includes Florence and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina as well as Lumberton, Fayetteville, Wilson, Greenville, New Bern, and Jacksonville, North Carolina.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
The Oncology Sales Specialist, Solid Tumor will:
- Promote current and potential new hematology therapeutics across key customer stakeholders to achieve/exceed forecasted sales goals.
- Demonstrate knowledge of customer business, disease state, product/competitive prescribing information, approved promotional clinical trials, Specialty pharmacy providers, patient/office access to medication, , contract terms and conditions, and regulatory/compliance guidelines.
- Conduct self-driven territory & market analysis and planning; including strategic business planning and key customer/account planning.
- Gain access to key stakeholders, utilizing sales and influencing techniques to deliver superior results for patients, adapting quickly to internal external changes in business and proactively driving local solutions via collaboration across multiple business partners.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Valid driver's license and the ability to travel as necessary, including overnights and/or weekends are required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of successful pharmaceutical, biologic / biotech, or medical device sales experience is required.
- Specialty sales experience and knowledge of the Solid Tumor, Hematology and Oncology markets are preferred.
- Experience in hospital and large account sales, managing through complex reimbursement issues, Medicare Part D, and documented history of successful sales performance in a competitive environment is required
- The ability to satisfy reasonable credentialing requirements, including, but not limited to TB tests, Hepatitis B vaccine, MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) and Varicella (chicken pox). Candidates are required to submit to annual background checks by Janssen Biotech, Inc. is required.
- Must reside in the geography or be willing to relocate to it
United States-North Carolina-WilmingtonOther Locations
North America-United States-North Carolina-Jacksonville, North America-United States-North Carolina-Fayetteville, North America-United States-South Carolina-Myrtle Beach, North America-United States-North Carolina-New Bern, North America-United States-North Carolina-Greenville, North America-United States-South Carolina-FlorenceOrganization
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)Job Function
Selling PharmaceuticalRequisition ID