Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Oncology Specialty Consultant, are to:
Who you are
- Demonstrate a mastery of products clinical efficacy, articulate a strong value proposition for the customer, and provide patient and reimbursement support, while meeting or exceeding their sales goals;
- Target, develop, assess and maintain a thorough understanding of key customers while maintaining a high level stakeholder position;
- Use strategic thought process in developing and maintaining an active customer database;
- In depth mastery of clinical and technical knowledge related to products promoted and disease state management;
- Mastery of key account management, best practices and sales development;
- Develop exceptionally well designed business plans with resource allocations that link to strong business results;
- Demonstrate a mastery of knowledge and analysis of business, products, technical issues and the marketplace;
- Extremely customer focused and able to build and foster strong positive relationships with key decision makers and opinion leaders;
- Exemplify strong collaboration and team work skills with internal and external stakeholders;
- Proactively use resources and share best practices that lead to achieving or exceeding business;
- This territory covers San Jose, Santa Clara, Salinas area;
- This positions is responsible for TKI Franchise (Nexavar and Stivarga) across multiple tumor types: Liver cancer, mColon Cancer, Thyroid, GIST;
- Adhere to company compliance guidelines, policy and procedures.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- BA/BS Degree;
- Minimum 5 Years of Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Selling experience, or Oncology Medical Experience (Nurse/Doctor) equivalent;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record;
- Ability to travel up to 20% overnight;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Biological Science or related discipline;
- Oncology selling experience;
- Consultative selling experience;
- Scientific background and understanding of clinical trials.
#KRT Your application
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location:
Residence Based, CA-San Jose