NetSuite's Demand Generation Team plays a key role in driving growth, and is looking for a results-oriented, enthusiastic and creative Online Marketing Specialist.
The Online Marketing Specialist will help drive quality lead growth by managing a large portfolio of digital marketing programs including online comparison sites, content syndication, ABM, directories, paid social and other channels. You are a self- starter with a basic understanding of the end-to-end marketing funnel and B2B sales cycles. This role demands a critical thinker who loves to analyze data to evaluate program performance and make optimizations.Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of third party digital programs to budget, including negotiating terms with vendors, setting up program parameters and filters, ensuring accurate lead capture and import, and monitoring follow up cycles with sales
- Identity new vendors to test and set up new programs to scale
- Set up ABM campaigns - monitor and report on performance
- Optimize existing programs with new content or creative updates or tightened filters
- Analyze KPIs daily to ensure optimal lead flow and conversions
- Present monthly performance reports and recommend actionable insights to optimize programs and improve ROI
- Manage relationship with online lead generation vendors, and maintain NetSuite's presence across vendor properties
- Process contracts with legal and manage budgets and POs
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years' experience in marketing or sales within a corporate environment, preferably within cloud computing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail, follow-through and deadline compliance
- Working with complex teams and across multiple geographies and cultures
- A born leader with a strong desire to learn industry best practices and trends and master new marketing tools and technologies
Plans, executes, and measures demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for Field Sales organization.
Contributes to creation of strategic marketing plan in support of Sales pipeline and revenue objectives. Develops and implements tactical marketing programs in conjunction with Sales, Channels, Product Marketing, Product Management, Oracle Direct (Telesales), and external influencers such as user groups and industry trade associations. Provides onsite execution support for marketing programs. Tracks lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up with event attendees and campaign responders in a timely manner. Creates and manages program budget, measures ROI through metrics analysis and reporting.
Proven track record executing multi-faceted event programs. Excellent interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work on far-flung virtual teams. Moderate technical and strategic understanding of Technology, Applications, and Industry solutions being marketed. Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes from event design to execution to lead flow.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.