Adecco Staffing is sourcing for a Onsite Recruiter/Coordinator to handle temporary staffing for a high profile client in McAllen, TX. This is a part-time, long-term temporary position with a globally recognized company.
This is a part time position that will generate 20-30 per week, hours will vary.
Monday - Friday
$14.50 per hour
Please review job details below and if you feel you are qualified then apply today!
1. Conduct Phone Screens and On-site Interviews for potential qualified candidates
2. End Assignments as necessary
3. Make sure all Contingent/Temporary workers follow all company policies and regulations.
4. Collect timesheets
5. Coordinate Bi-weekly temp meetings for both plants and all shifts.
6. Assist the supervisors with any temp issues.
7. Issue and collect evaluations for the temporary workers on a monthly basis.
8. Submit Workflows for contingent workers.
9. Set up SFC profiles for new temporary employees so they are able to clock in and clock out.
10. File temporary personnel paperwork.
Must be able to pass a thorough background check and drug screen
Must be fluent in English AND Spanish
High School Diploma/GED required
At least 3 years' experience in a Human Resource/Recruiting role
Positive references from previous employers
Proficient in Microsoft Office (will be tested)
Click on Apply Now and attach your professional resume to be considered for this opportunity in McAllen, TX or any related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.