Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an immediate opportunity for an Onsite Sales & Service Coordinator
in Amarillo, Tx. Position Overview:
To assist, enforce and maintain all service programs. To mirror a customer's concerns while entering in message tracking program. To project a professional service attitude and an eagerness to serve all customers. Essential Functions: THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS MAY CONTAIN SOME OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
Qualifications Minimum Specifications:
- Handle all incoming service calls in a professional and friendly manner. Enter all calls in message system program. Distribute messages to DM's and RSR's.
- Process paperwork on all new accounts and renewals. Issue garment identification numbers, check credit reports for approval and distribute after approval from GM and AGM. Process all PO's received from customers for extension and update reports.
- Monitor and enter all follow-ups in message tracking system.
- Maintain all customer files, making folders for new accounts, filing any changes to existing customer files, pull inactive accounts.
- Call customers on call/back message tracking system.
- Process all service recovery and service review reports, track for resolutions. Process all route transfers. Track all loss accounts. Process new customer welcome packages.
- Process and distribute all email from Central Office and other Market Centers and distribute to DM's and track for resolution.
- Review all OCM visitations and HOMB's. Process all house sales and complete route turn-in process.
- Support an environment of continuous improvement by making suggestions and implementing where possible.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities enumerated above.
- High School Diploma required, Employee's Degree preferred
- Two years experience in customer service relations.
- Strong sense of urgency in resolving customer concerns.
- Responsive to issues.
- Must be committed to service excellence with dedication and focus.
- Professional attitude.
- Good communications skills.
- Familiar with office equipment, computer literate.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others.
- Prompt arrival and regular attendance at work.
- Supports and participates in the Company's production and quality standards with a continuous focus on customer service.
No special physical requirements for this position. Position is situated in an office environment.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.