Onsite IT Specialist
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Posted: January 05, 2017
Reference ID: 2056126678
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for an immediate Onsite IT Specialist in Rapid City, SD. This is a Direct-Hire opportunity for full time or part time as required to complete daily tasks. As an Onsite IT Specialist you will be in charge of going to customer locations to set up new and maintain existing network servers. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Onsite IT Specialist-
• Deliver onsite, over the phone and remote support to customers in a timely manner
• Resolve customer technical issues
• Test and configure customer's hardware/software issues
• Set up customer accounts (domain user or MS exchange)
• Transport equipment to and from location
• Ability to lift 50lbs or more
• On-site evaluations
• Accurate invoicing and billing
• Vast knowledge of MS Server 2008/2011/2012/2016, MS Exchange and Outlook, Linuz, SQL, and IT Networking
• Must have hardware experience specific to setting up a server domain
• Must have balanced experience with software and hardware
• The ability to set up a new server from scratch, by evaluating customer's onsite needs, ordering parts, then installing and configuring the network
• At least 2-5 years of IT Networking required.
• Degree in Computer Science specifically in Network Administration is preferred but not required
Pay for this position is $35,000 + depending upon experience
This is a M-F positon but will require 1-2 Saturday's per month.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment. Click on Apply Now to be considered for the Onsite IT Specialist position in Rapid City or any related opportunities with Adecco. When your application is complete, please call Loni or Corinne RIGHT AWAY at 605.348.8010!