Job Description Branch ID:5068
Ready to Work with the Best?
Then come work for our Internal team at Staffmark!
Staffmark has received Inavero's Best of Staffing� Client Diamond Award! This prestigious Diamond Award is only given to those staffing companies who achieve Best of Staffing� recognition for five years in a row . And because this is our SIXTH year in a row to win, we are maintaining our Diamond status.
This year, however, we have another reason to celebrate! Staffmark is proud to announce that, for the first time, we have also been awarded the Best of Staffing� Talent Award!
Winning both Client and Talent awards speaks directly to our commitment to provide outstanding service to everyone.
Top reasons to work with Staffmark:
Longevity and security � with over 40 years in the business and a national network of over 300 offices, we offer unlimited opportunities with tremendous growth potential.
We promote from within
A commitment to diversity
A reputation for excellence
An On-Site Manager acts as a liaison between our customer and Staffmark, and is responsible for management of the account ensuring that our customer receives the highest quality service using various reports, programs, and processes while supporting account financial and performance objectives. The On-Site Manager works primarily at a customer's location. Scope of position may vary depending upon the customer.
Job Requirements Qualifications:
1. Bachelors degree and 3-5 years staffing industry experience and/or customer service,
human resources or account management, or an equivalent of 7 years combination of
education and experience.
2. Must have at least 2 years experience with supervising employees of 150 people or more in
a metric driven environment. Staffing industry preferred.
3. Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
4. Proficient time management skills. Be able to effectively plan, organize, prioritize and multi-task in
5. Organized, objective, and detail oriented.
6. Be highly energetic and have ability to work under pressure.
7. Have a strong customer service attitude and commitment to continuous improvement.
8. Have intermediate skills with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
To apply, please send your resume to Janice.Smith@staffmark.com
A little about us:
Staffmark’s mission is simple—to help you achieve your goals. We want to be your job search partner.