Job Description Branch ID:0103
1. Build and maintain good relationships at all levels of the customer's organization and deliver exceptional service by ensuring by handling all customer service inquiries, concerns, issues, and ensuring consistent quality.
2. Works with the customer's team to coordinate and forecast staffing requirements.
3. Development and execution of effective recruiting strategies that deliver the applicant flow and hiring results to meet and exceed fill rate and on-time fill rate goals. Facilitate new hire orientations and pre-training with temporary staffing employees for proper transition to assignment.
4. May lead and direct a dedicated recruiting team based on the size and model of the account.
5. Manage and oversee daily timekeeping process and reconciliation of time to ensure payroll and invoice accuracy.
6. Perform quality control functions to ensure the customer is satisfied across all levels of their organization;
7. Complete daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on key performance indicators and uses the information to communicate with the customer and identify areas for improvement.
8. Counsels temporary employees relative to attendance, productivity, and overall job performance
9. Maintain compliance to Staffmark operations, systems and employee records. Ensure compliance to the contract between the customer and Staffmark for background checks, drug screening, billing, and any other terms outlined in the agreement.
10. Ensure accurate and timely information about the account and assigned temporary employees are entered into the operating system. Maintain customer information relative to specific on-site account in the system.
11. Perform quality evaluations on temporary employees
12. Support Staffmark and participate in the customer's safety program verifies that employees follow safety policies and any PPE requirements. . Accident review, investigations and report of injury with Staffmark and customer safety department as needed.
13. Implement employee programs and activities to improve KPI performance such as absenteeism and turnover.
14. May manage Profit and Loss statement financial responsibilities
15. Assist in the coordination and selection of secondary vendors (if applicable). Communicate regularly on account status.
16. Manage all master vendor activities including payroll, invoicing, and aging (if applicable).
17. Complete measurement and reporting on a weekly basis, including the analysis of key performance indicator measurements and identifying opportunities for improvement.
18. Complete and facilitate partnership review meetings with the customer and Staffmark team on a quarterly basis ensuring quality and continuous improvement.
19. Participate in the customer's meetings as appropriate to stay informed of the operations.
20. May manage, lead and direct an on-site team depending upon the size and scope of the account.
21. Participate in team off-site recruiting activities
22. Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Job Requirements 1.Bachelors degree and 3-5 years staffing industry experience and/or customer service, human resources or account management, or an equivalent of 7 years combination of education and experience.
2. Must have at least 2 years experience with supervising employees of 150 people or more in a metric driven environment. Staffing industry preferred.
3. Be highly energetic and experience with and/or ability to work in fast paced environment and to work under pressure.
4. Able to maintain flexibility to work evening hours our weekends to meet the business needs of supporting the customer.
5. Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
6. Proficient time management skills. Be able to effectively plan, organize, prioritize and multi-task in fast-paced environments.
7. Organized, objective, and detail oriented.
8. Have a strong customer service attitude and commitment to continuous improvement.
9. Have intermediate skills with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
Staffmark’s mission is simple—to help you achieve your goals. We want to be your job search partner.