Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a Onsite Services Specialist in Lexington, MA
This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position: Onsite Services Specialist
Location: Lexington, MA
Hours: 8a-5p M-F
• Requires high school diploma or GED and 1-2 years of related work experience. • Some related copy job experience is preferred.
• Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
• Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections.
Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
• Performs some repair service on customer copier equipment.
• Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
• Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
• Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
• Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
• May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
• Maintains daily meter and service logs.
• Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
• Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
• Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
• Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
• May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
• May perform building occupant moves within assigned facilities.
• May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed.
• May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including off-hour emergency response.
• Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
• Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC.
• Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and archiving old documents.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this position you should apply immediately. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Tracy Giddy by email at email@example.com.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.