Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a Contract, On-Site Services Specialist - Copy job for our client located in Madison, WI 53705. See the job description below and apply immediately if interested!
Pay rate: $12.88 per hour
Shift: Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm or 8am - 6pm. • Some Saturday mornings - 8am to 12pm
Duration: 2 months, possible temp to perm
Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
• Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
• Performs all repair service on customer copier equipment.
• Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
• Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
• Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
• Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
• May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
• Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site.
• Maintains daily meter and service logs.
• May travel between customer's buildings.
• Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
• Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
• Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
• Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
• May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
• May perform building occupant moves within assigned facilities.
• May perform re-lamping and light maintenance duties as assigned.
• May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed.
• May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including off-hour emergency response.
• Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
• Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC.
• Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and archiving old documents.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Schedules will be from 7am - 4pm, or 8am - 6pm. Some Saturday mornings - 8am to 12pm
• Some days could be 5hrs - depending if they worked on Saturday
• It will still equate to 40hrs or some overtime (depending on the mail volume)
• Requires high school diploma or GED and1-2 years of related work experience.
• Some related copy job experience is preferred.
• May require valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh.
• Working knowledge of copier and other related equipment and repair is preferred.
• Requires knowledge and understanding of shipping/receiving procedures. • Basis electronics knowledge is preferred.
• Possesses ability to work independently and flexibly to complete projects.
• Possesses ability to determine correct method and packing material as well as check packing slips for accuracy of incoming materials.
• Possesses ability to comprehend instructions concerning mail delivery.
• Possesses troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Possesses ability to read and comprehend written technical information in the form of manuals, parts books and related publications.
• Possesses excellent customer relations skills and excellent verbal communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this position should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Laurie Czechowski by email at email@example.com .
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.