Job Description Description
Integrity Trade Services LLC, has an immediate opportunity for an On-Site Staffing Supervisor for our client located in Fort Wayne Indiana. Qualified candidate must have 1 year plus staffing / on-site management experience. Candidate must be able to work 1 st shift which may include early morning shift start and may include overtime needs during the peak season.
The On-Site Supervisor will be responsible for managing the relationship with the customer to ensure that we are supporting their business objectives. As the On-Site Supervisor you will assist our local branch office and our client Human Resource Department in managing the temporary staff tracking reports, orientations and safety program.
** Bi- Lingual Spanish is a PLUS
Essential Duties Include and are not limited to:
- New hire orientation to incoming temporaries
- Welcome, meet and check-in new hires
- Maintain and track employee documentation
- Ensure all safety rule are being followed
- Completion and manage injury process
- Assist with payroll process and manage payroll inquiries
- Address any supervisor or employee concerns with Human Resource Department.
- Review and monitor order fulfillment with floor supervisor and Human Resource department
- Assist with the recruiting process
1 year plus staffing or on-site management experience
Ability to work 1st shift
Good Microsoft Office Skills
Good communication skillsJob Requirements
Please see job description.