Do you have a way with people? Do you enjoy employee relations? Do you champion safety and enjoy mentoring and coaching others to hit productivity goals?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you as an On-Site Supervisor for a premier logistics company in Shepherdsvile, Kentucky. This position is ideal for the person who has supervisory and customer service experience in a warehouse distribution environment and wants to take the next step in developing their professional career. You will use your leadership skills to coach and mentor your employees on attendance, performance, etc.
In this position there is never a dull moment, and each day brings new experiences that will allow you to develop strong client and employee business relationships that are both rewarding and fulfilling. You will work with an award winning team of high energy professionals, who absolutely love their jobs and work with a client who has as a strong company culture of fostering a multi-cultural and team-oriented work environment.
- Experience in the temporary employment industry, human resources, customer service or account management preferred, but not mandatory.
- Experience and/or ability to work in fast paced environment and working under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Proficient time management skills. Be able to effectively plan, organize, prioritize and multi-task in fast-paced environments
- Organized, objective, and detail oriented. - -Be highly energetic and have ability to work under pressure.
- Have a strong customer service attitude and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Have intermediate skills with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
This is an IMMEDIATE HIRE position that is a long term temporary assignment on 1st shift but some weekend and evening work may be required. The hourly pay is $15/HR depending upon upon experience. Manpower offers weekly pay, competitive pay rates, benefits, FREE college tuition, and more! Submit resumes online for consideration and for any additional questions please contact our office at 270-737-5570.
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.