About the Opportunity
As an On-Site Customer Service Technician at Pitney Bowes, you will work to support multiple Pitney Bowes products at the client's site. This helps our customers manage their workflow as efficiently as smoothly as possible. Your career with Pitney Bowes will help you develop and grow your technical skills with an opportunity for long term tenure. You see opportunities where others see challenges. Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you'll join our Document Messaging Technology (DMT) team and report to the DMT Supervisor. You will be responsible for:
- Proactively schedule and perform preventative maintenance.
- Trouble-shoot customer reported problems.
- Proactively monitor, schedule, and prioritize tasks to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Manage a queue of calls to ensure that customers are contacted within the established guidelines, and that incidents are closed in a quality manner within the established guidelines.
- Work in a high performance team environment.
- Build and help strengthen strong customer relationships.
- Plan and perform equipment upgrades and new installations
- A minimum of 1 year experience trouble-shooting and repairing complex mechanical equipment.
- Strong experience working on electro-mechanical equipment.
- A minimum of two years proven experience in building and enhancing Customer relationships.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- This position may require frequent lifting and/or moving items up to 55lbs. Are you able and willing to do this with or without accommodation?
Our Document Messaging Technology (DMT) team offers a full range of inserters, sorters, software and production printers that enable the creation of high-impact, color customer communications, including bills, statements, marketing offers and compliance documents. We provide digital solutions so organizations can create the right relationships with the right customers.
ble to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.