About Good Samaritan Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital is a 474 bed acute care hospital in the heart of Silicon Valley, with two locations, the main campus in San Jose, California and the Mission Oaks campus in Los Gatos, California. Recognized nationally for quality and safety, it has an 'A' from The Leapfrog Group and has been voted a "Family Favorite" hospital for more than ten years. It is one of only ten hospitals nationwide to be awarded the Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer four consecutive times. Good Samaritan is a leader in neurosciences, high-risk obstetrics, advanced cardiology and innovative surgery techniques, and is a Joint Commission-certified Comprehensive Stroke Center and an accredited Chest Pain Center.
The Behavioral Health Team are dedicated, healthcare providers with excellent services for patients at Good Samaritan Hospital. Interested in joining this team? Apply online now.
Schedule: 1.0, (40 hours per week), Shift: Days, rotating weekends
Internal Posting Period: September 5, 2017 - September 12, 2017
Under general supervision, provides all services required as a therapist in a psychiatric partial hospitalization program including but not limited to conducting assessments, facilitating didactic and process groups, utilization review, treatment and discharge planning and documentation of patient care.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required:
1. Master's Degree in a Behavioral Health related field required.
2. State of California Licensure in LCSW, LMFT, LPCC or as a Psychologist.
3. Current Basic Cardiac Life Support required.
1. Minimum three (3) years experience working with psychiatric and/or chemical dependency patients.
2. Ability to learn and utilize computerized patient care management system.
3. Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions. Must effectively read, write and verbally communicate in the English language.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom