Open Source Governance Manager
You’re an accomplished IT manager, with a passion for partnering with business clients to understand needs and requirements, and ensuring the timely delivery of quality, cost-efficient services to customers. You want to be at the forefront of implementing new technology solutions, you love mentoring others, and driving results through project teams. As a Capital One IT Manager, you will have accountability for the day-to-day implementation of work to ensure top-notch delivery of our products and services to customers and consumers. You will manage applications and customer expectations, and have the opportunity to recommend innovative solutions and improvements to processes, projects and services.
Capital One’s Open Source Office is looking for a talented technologist to define, implement and manage Capital One’s Open Source Software Policy and Standard governance program. Capital One aims to be a leader in the open source arena and with the implementation of a company-wide policy and standard, a comprehensive governance program needs to be established and managed. The Manager will share program outcomes with the OSS Steering Committee, Development Community Accountable Executives and Internal Audit.
• Bachelor's Degree or military experience
• 2 years of experience in Team lead or manager role
• 2 years of experience in IT Development
• 2 years of experience in IT Project Management or Risk Management/Governance
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems/MIS or Science
• 5 years of experience in Team lead or manager role
• 5 years of experience in IT Development
• 5 years of experience in IT Project Management or Risk Management/Governance
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.