The Operations and Purchasing Coordinator supports purchasing and billing processes of our national rental operation.
This position is based in our San Antonio facility and reports to the Operations Facility Manager.
Day-to-day duties are varied, involving clerical, administrative, analytical functions and STRONG EXCEL SKILLS ARE REQUIRED.
The selected candidate will work closely with the field service leaders and 3rd party suppliers/vendors.
Primary responsibilities are as follows:
• Review and process supplier invoices to ensure expenses are allocated to the appropriate service center.
• Liaise with Field Operations and Accounting departments to maintain accurate and on-time payments to suppliers.
• Enforce supplier purchasing guidelines as necessary.
• Provide supplier trending analysis and reporting to ensure costs, services and products are compliant based on agreement.
• Coordinate vendor services.
• Review proposed agreements to ensure appropriate services are covered.
• Manage service level agreements between suppliers and Field Operations.
• Manage Field Operations purchasing for facility repairs, maintenance, relocation and special projects.
High school diploma required; undergraduate degree preferred.
At least 2 years' experience in business and/or operations support; field support experience preferred.
Intermediate Excel skills.
Demonstrated ability to manage change and multiple priorities.
Strong communication skills - including verbal and written.
Strong problem solving skills required.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.