Praxair Surface Technologies (PST), a subsidiary of Praxair, Inc., a Fortune 300 company that supplies atmospheric, process, specialty gases, high-performance coatings, and related services & technologies is seeking a Operation Technician in our Main Street plant located in Indianapolis, IN.
Operation Technicians are responsible for a variety of complex operations and duties in a production environment, including monitor equipment performance and make minor adjustments such as set-ups, calibrations, and alignments. Operation Technicians need to have a high degree of interest working in a busy production environment with a strong focus on quality and ability to multi-task. Operation Technician - 2nd or 3rd Shift
- Working safely is our number 1 priority!!
- Measure and record various data associated with operating equipment.
- Operate equipment relevant to assigned production area
- Work in a dynamic teamwork environment
- Communicate and work well in a diverse environment
• High School degree or equivalent is required
• Experience working in a production/manufacturing and/or plant environment is preferred
• Must be physically able to lift up to 40 lbs., stand 8hrs or sit 8hrs, with or without accommodation
• Ability to follow detailed written instructions
• Perform basic math and computer skills
• Working extended hours and/or weekends and holidays may be required
• Other duties as assigned
PST is a supplier which abides by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). As such, persons considered for this position must be either a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident (green card holder) or otherwise classifiable as a U.S. Person under relevant ITAR regulations.
A little about us:
A global Fortune 300 company that supplies atmospheric, process and specialty gases, is focused on making our planet more productive.