Work Schedule: 1st Shift - 5AM to 1:30 PM (Flexible Hours)
Utilizes various tools and platforms to drive transformation across the site in various plant operations departments. Provide Operational Excellence support by leading continuous improvement efforts to drive increased efficiency and improved performance in the areas of productivity, demand, quality, cost, safety, and engagement. Utilizes problem solving methodology to drive root cause elimination of production and plant issues. Drives the OE culture and helps deliver the OE Vision for the function and the development of OE Capabilities. Provides expertise and leadership on Lean principles and Problem Solving methodology to associates at various levels across the organization. Provides support in achieving the operational productivity targets and identifying Best Practices opportunities. Works to achieve a sustainable continuous improvement site culture. Collaborates cross-functionally with all departments in the areas of technology, systems, quality, cost, efficiencies, yield, warehousing and distribution in order to recommend and assist with implementation of process improvements. Provide hands-on operations support as needed, demonstrating leadership behaviors to associates throughout the plant.Essential Duties:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Lead problem-solving activities (i.e. why-why analysis, fishbone diagram, etc) to eliminate number of stops and breakdowns on plant equipment
- Evaluate plant procedures and processes for effectiveness and make necessary recommendations for improvement; assist with the implementation of improvement efforts
- Monitor and track key performance metrics for the site regarding technology, systems, quality, cost, efficiencies, yield, Warehousing & Distribution
- Lead communication of continuous improvement efforts throughout the site; assist Leads, Supervisors, and Managers with implementation of changes and improvements
- Work with production and warehouse teams on SAP systems and assist with execution of daily SAP and clerical tasks
- Lead various projects to drive waste elimination and process improvement efforts throughout the site
- Serve as active member of Plant committees, including P-teams and PI project teams. Serve as leader of P-team and PI project teams as needed
- Run daily performance reports and communicate results to leadership team and associates
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to help drive KPI metric improvements
- Demonstrate leadership behaviors and a bias for action in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost, demand, and employee engagement
- Lead OE training efforts to build capability in production, shipping, and maintenance associates. Provide training on and utilize Lean Six Sigma methodology to drive root cause elimination of plant performance issues
- High school diploma or GED.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to read and understand equipment operations manuals, basic electrical and mechanical drawings and to perform maintenance tasks (after training) as related to wastewater equipment.
- Ability to work eight-hour shifts, 12-hour shifts or other work schedules as determined by business need, including overtime as required.
- Ability to lead project teams.
- General presentation skills.
- Some experience with Microsoft office, such as Excel and Word
- Experience with SAP a plus, but not required
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.