About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA). We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? Operational Excellence Manager
Atlanta, GA Position Overview
Execute and continuously evolve the Operational Excellence program for Global Finance Operations North America. Including working with leaders to identify operational improvements and cultural changes that will improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the organization while raising client satisfaction. Collaborate with Global site leads to drive standardization and effectiveness across the Global Finance Organization.
Strategically grow the GFO NA business by utilizing our structured business development process in order to identify the right opportunities in the right areas, secure the business, and implement efficiently to meet the clients SLA's.
Coordinate the global collection of Related Party transactions from 200+ locations across the Company and consolidate/analyze the information prior to sending to Legal for the SEC annual filing. Key Responsibilities
- Partner with Director of NA GFO to define and mentor delivery of OE program objectives
- Design and run diagnostic(s) or Hoshin planning session(s) to identify key business priorities and appropriate application of OE to maintain a pipeline of projects that will achieve the productivity goal
- Steward Steering Committee and ensure leadership is engaged in eliminating barriers to success for OE program
- Facilitate OE core module and apprentice training for all new associates
- Deliver maturity continuum goals
- Share the GBS OE Director's goal and action plan for global direction on OE and tie into the GFO NA's OE plan
- Report the OE scorecard to the global OE leads group and calibrate accordingly
- Collaborate with other OE leads to develop and improve training materials
- Share best practices, export programs and projects that can be replicated across the Global Finance Operations
- Mentor Business Process Leaders in aspects of Business Process Management to ensure robust roadmaps (Process mapping, metrics creation, stakeholder analysis, data and controls guidance)
- Coordinate the global collection of Related Party transactions from 200+ locations across the Company and consolidate/analyze the information prior to sending to Legal for the SEC annual filing
- Coordinate the monthly Active Strategy update as well as monthly performance analytics to the GFO NA Director
- Identify new service opportunities and connect with potential clients to gather business requirements
- Identify the process team leads to consult in defining the support structure and develop the ongoing support strategy for new work.
- Design the service structure and report proposal to GFO Director on business viability
- Initiate and lead service proposal discussions with clients
- Lead the collaboration of involved process team leads and clients in documenting the detailed requirements
- Draft the Business Book which contains all the necessary details that aligns the understanding of the business, agreed support in place between GFO and clients (i.e., RACI, routines, other basic documents), and the service level commitments
- Project Manage the on-boarding of associates for work implementation in GFO including talent acquisition.
Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Industrial Engineering Related Experience:
3+ years Project Management experience in driving initiatives to completion; 5+ years working in finance with knowledge of accounting principles.
- OE Apprentice or Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Skilful in influencing and building strong relationships with teams and key stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact through strong interpersonal skills
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top