Working under minimal supervision, this position must have a global understanding of Merge departmental interactions and corporate goals. Is responsible for leading the team to consistently meet expected company goals and lead process improvements aligning with the advancing business objectives. This position is responsible for ensuring complete and accurate operational success for Merge and WHI solution. Principle Responsibilities & Duties
- Liaison and strengthen partnership with business areas including:
- Input Channels: Solutions, Program Management, Product Development
- Output Channels: Configuration Control, Procurement, Manufacturing, Finance, Support, Contract Compliance, Sales, Sales Operations, IT
- Coordination of team activities including:
- Proactive involvement in product release program
- Accurate and standard approach to Bill of Materials and Sales Part Numbers
- Create a standard, lean approach to BOM structures across all product lines that allow for fast delivery transaction, accurate procurement activity, accurate build, and accurate finance reporting.
- Develop consistent naming convention, coding and the subsequent automations, and approach to Sales Part Numbers
- Ensure quote tool readiness and sales success for pre-release, pre-sale, and final GA release
- Management of Team:
- Understand the needs of the business and develop or change practices to support continual business growth
- Influence and create policy changes to ensure operational success in product release
- Track, Develop Processes and Metrics for change input channels (i.e. product releases, help desk tickets, Quality Management System requests, etc.)
- Consistently seeks new process improvement and streamlining opportunities:
- Pursues a program of self-development through the use of selected reading, seminars, and participation in continuing education.
- Champions process improvements in the work process for customers and peers.
- Analyze and present supporting documentation for process improvement initiatives
- Drive positive process change
- Assist team and lead own product integrations
- Analyze and present business advancement strategies
- Review and approve all release program plans and deliverables
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.