Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing the complete operational support process data product built for Programmers/ MVPDs to use with advertisers for campaign planning and targeting purposes. This position will be working closely with senior leadership to become fully knowledgeable of all key data initiatives and help drive forward as the company continues to grow.
- Define, develop, and implement standard operational frameworks
- Support development of new programmers and campaigns-manages approvals, planning, execution and closeout to ensure all planned results are achieved on time
- Work closely with programmers, third party vendors and internal teams to establish and achieve goals while tracking all progress along the way
- Have full understanding of all campaign reporting, reviews internally and externally on a regular basis.
- Simultaneously manages multiple campaigns for each programmer
- Liaison between programmer and all vendors manage client expectations to be consistent with program sponsor and take corrective action to address gaps
- Contain and resolve issues within the program that do not require sponsor attention.
- Maintain communication with all stakeholders
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Coordinate with work streams, projects, and initiatives which may impact successful completion of the operational process that include Bringing your Own Data ("BYOD") and ROI measurement processes
- Support program/project management governance processes in areas of project data collection, status updates, regular and ad-hoc working team and executive reporting
- Works with Project Manager to drive progress to ensure objectives are delivered on time and business results are realized
- Works with Account Manager and senior leadership team to support other advertising data initiatives
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Support on-boarded Programmers from a program management, data request and data product offering perspective
- Coordinate follow-up meetings with Programmers, manage and oversee all functions of Programmer products from training, onboarding, to launch
- Provide customer support and manage day to day account management with all programmers
- Coordinate and execute creatives, upfront audience specific targets and back-end measurement to Account managers, 3rd parties (matching/ROI vendors), engineering and product (Operational Support) & troubleshoot any issues that may arise
- Work with internal teams to create repeatable reliable process and reporting outputs
- Create playbook for Programmers to understand process, procedures and timelines
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Requires 2-5 years of related experience
- Field of Study: Advertising/Media, Sales, Media Planning, Corporate Strategy
- Experience with Agency Planning or TV Sales in the Media and Advertising Industry
- Experience with Campaign Planning and post-campaign reporting
- Experience with market research/strategy, data visualization, and financial modeling for a Programmers
- Experience in applying data insights to TV planning and buying
- Knowledgeable with Set-top-box and watermark data analysis and reporting
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
A little about us:
Comcast brings together the best in media + technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences.