Operational QA Advisor
Location: Pennsylvania, United States
Posted: December 21, 2017
Reference ID: WD149921
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in a science discipline (preferred) or equivalent combination of specialized training and relevant work experience.
• Previous experience of GMP documentation reviews with strong attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure in an environment where a range of issues will pull upon your time and where there are likely to be conflicting priorities.
• Experience of range of dosage forms including sterile products or experience in packaging
• Knowledge of the R&D process, particularly with respect to clinical trials manufacturing and packaging.
• Demonstrated ability to function effectively as part of a team; to communicate effectively with all levels of management and to negotiate persuasively.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently; to set priorities, meet deadlines and handle a high volume of work.
• Demonstrated ability of third party auditing of starting materials, API and finished product suppliers and contractors would be highly desirable
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.