- Work with business risk teams and leadership to align risk management frameworks and activities with business objectives
- Independently assess and credibly challenge the effectiveness of the business’ risk management practices and activities. Recommend and drive enhancements as needed.
- Promote identification and escalation of critical issues and risks
- Promote communication between Business, Wholesale and Corporate risk to ensure alignment and address discrepancies
- Promote inclusion of risk reporting and decisions into business routines
- Assist with execution of program requirements and remediating related issues
- Operational Risk Programs: Op Risk Dashboard / Reporting, Policy Adherence Program, RCSA, BPRM, ILD, Scenario Analysis, Op Risk Capital, CCAR / MCST, CRAS+ for MPR’s, PSRM, GDPP, IRM, 3P, BCP, Payments Program, Expense Mgmt Program, PMM, Required Absence, Sales Practices / Conduct Risk, Operational Risk Strong Foundations
- Technology Risk Programs: EUCT, ADA, Digital Properties, Tech Risk Functional Framework Implementation
- Information Security Risk Programs: Access Mgmt, ISRA, Discovery, DLP, EASP / Secure Coding, Patching Program, WAF Program, Reverse Audit
- Work with team to proactively identify and address risk reduction opportunities
- Assist with prioritization of activities and obtaining appropriate resources
- Support in key risk routines
- Monitor metrics and remediation efforts to ensure appropriate actions are taken as needed (issues, controls, etc.)
- Work with business to drive efficiency in risk practices and identify/implement enhancements
- Support thematic review of risks and issues
Charlotte, New York and San Francisco are the preferred locations, but open to Wells Fargo Hub locations.
- 10+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 10+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 5+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience working with Wholesale Operational Risk Management and Wholesale Lines of Business such as Capital Markets, Commercial Banking, etc.
- Demonstrated experience interacting with Regulators and Auditors
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
A little about us:
Wells Fargo is committed to hiring and retaining active military personnel and veterans. Our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.