- Trade capture, analysis, and validation and reconciliation of USD Credit trading books.
- Execute and improve the front to back trade life-cycle management processes
- Work with Front Office IT to improve and test various releases for our P&L and front office trade capture systems
- Perform ad hoc requests from the Trading Desk i.e. Credit risk hedging, risk allocation by trading book, CSA management, book transfers, Global Risk reports
- Exposure to key stakeholders in the trade capture and lifecycle management chain (Front Office, Settlements, Documentation, Derivatives IT, Front Office IT, Product Control, Change, CRM, RMM, etc)
- Wide exposure to different products, skills, viewpoints and functions
- 1-3 years of experience in the financial industry, ideally gained in a back or middle office position within Fixed Income and ideally Credit Products
- Undergraduate Degree, ideally in Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Exposure to and knowledge of financial markets; confidence and ability to work with senior management and front office sales
- Excellent Microsoft Suite skills
- Strong analytical stills and the ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial nature, as well as able to operate as a team player
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.