About The Position:
Guggenheim is seeking an Operations Analyst. This person will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of security master templates in Wall Street Office and Aladdin databases. The position requires close interaction with various parties including custodian banks, portfolio managers, traders, and analysts. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in bank debt and fixed income securities.
The Operations Analyst role presents an opportunity to join a team that sits at the 'hub' of Guggenheim Investments at an exciting time of growth and evolution at all levels of the company. The position is located in the New York office.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
Skills & Experience Required:
- Create and maintain security master templates in Wall Street Office and Aladdin databases
- Manage reconciliations for Guggenheim and Index securities and research/resolve breaks
- Serve as liaison between desk and rating agencies to facilitate ratings process
- Complete ad hoc projects as needed
About Guggenheim Investments:
- Bachelor's degree with 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- At least one year of bank loan related experience is required
- Knowledge of CLOs and/or other structured products is a plus
- Must be computer literate
- Knowledge of Wall Street Office, Aladdin, Excel, and Bloomberg a plus
- Organized, detail oriented and extremely thorough with strong problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Guggenheim Investments is the asset management and investment advisory division of Guggenheim Partners. With more than $164 billion in assets under management, we have a long, distinguished history of serving institutional investors, ultra-high-net-worth individuals, family offices, and financial intermediaries. We offer clients a wide range of differentiated capabilities built on a proven commitment to investment excellence. Guggenheim Investments has offices in Chicago, New York City, and Santa Monica, along with a global network of offices throughout the United States, Europe, and Asia.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.