The Prudential El Paso office is seeking an experience HR professional to support the El Paso (GBTS - Global Business & Technology Solutions) Center. The El Paso GBTS Center supports various Business Units and Corporate Centers through numerous engagements, and at times, transition between internal business partners/ roles allowing for growth in experience and diversity in HR responsibilities.
The ideal candidate is someone who can work independently, demonstrating a high level of confidentiality, accuracy and attention to detail. The candidate should be able to follow defined procedures to complete assignments, identify and resolve problems in a timely fashion, escalate issues according to established guidelines, and learn new processes and tools quickly. The candidate will primarily support day to day operations but may also participate in special projects.
The position requires high level of proficiency in the use of MS Excel, basic navigation and use of MS Access, and use of web-based vendor systems and other applications. Effective communication with customers (employees and HR Business Partners) is also required. Core hours will be reviewed periodically with the initial requirement of: Monday to Friday 10 am to 6 pm Eastern time (8am to 4pm MST). Occasionally, the associate will need to work outside of standard hours to support business needs, especially during the annual business peak time (February). Travel within U.S. for training or special projects may be needed.
This list illustrates primary work activities but they are not limited to:
• Daily exercise process monitoring and coordination with vendors and non-U.S. payrolls
• Daily and weekly data maintenance
• Monthly new grant process: collect requests, prepare initial files and validate result reports
• Monthly grant release process: prepare initial files and validate result reports
• Perform data reconciliation per instructions for other processes
• Perform research for inquiries and questions
• Perform calculations of grant treatment for estimates
• Create manual compensation statements when necessary
• Maintain reports in EEO per instructions
• Create ad hoc reports in EEO per instructions
• Create reports from other applications per instructions or in collaboration with technical support for complex requirements
• Support annual grants and release processing
Incentive Program -Administration
• Validate monthly result reports for new cash based grants
• Review monthly payment reports for cash based grants (Book Value Performance Program) and coordinate with payroll for payments
• Perform routine activities per task lists and SOPS, which includes but is not limited to process monthly PSI and Skandia demographic data update and payments, prepare beneficiary payment form for Skandia plan
• Perform Cash Plans monthly accrual reporting, termination review, and prepare initial payout calculation
• Support annual eligibility and enrollment activities for the Deferred Compensation Plan
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
• 3-5 years of similar experience or relevant analytical skills (demonstrated acute attention to details and sharp analytical skills identifying trends, anomalies and variances).
• Process improvement mindset (demonstrated critical thinking and intellectual curiosity).
• Strong moral principals in handling confidential data and adherence to process and policy.
• Advanced user of MS Office applications with a very strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Project.
• Good written and verbal communication skills to describe problems and solutions.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and time to meet deadlines.
• Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
• Self-starter with the desire to grow and excel in a dynamic environment.
• BA/BS or equivalent experience desirable
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.