Operations Analyst intern Job Description
The Business Management Group (BMG) within Intel's Sales and Marketing Group, is charged with running and growing the business for Intel and its customers through meaningful data analysis & market insights. There's no better place to see how Intel works than BMG
, we are the "ENGINE ROOM"
of the company!
The Operations Analyst intern within BMG
will have exposure to and experience in managing the sales process and back-office, act as the communication conduit between the Customer, Sales and the Factory to optimize revenue and supply. Operations Analysts forecast demand, gather and analyze information to determine product allocation, quotas, channel / dealer inventory; manages the business to maximize revenue through supply commitments, channel inventory management, pricing strategies, customer presentations, and marketing program support.
This includes the following:
- Delivering world class customer engagement & orientation
- Growing revenue and helping Intel gain / maintain competitive edge
- Developing our people across the global organization
- Building and executing business strategies
- Influencing Intel & its customers through data analysis, market intelligence, and insightful information
- Bringing together multiple stakeholders and points of view to effectively grow the business
To deliver on our mission, we are looking for employees with the experience and a variety of skill sets to help drive the business across multiple roles within the organization.
- Enrolled and pursuing a BS or MS degree. Preferred study in Business Management, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the USA without sponsorship
- Must be able to work fulltime at the Intel Folsom California campus during the specified dates
- Proven experience engaging with and supporting customers
- Proven experience of Excel, including the use of pivot tables, advanced logic functions, and other complex formulas
Inside this Business Group
- Understanding of supply management, demand forecasting, market analysis or operations
- Strong analytical and data management skills and ability to work through complex/ambiguous business scenarios
- Ability to solicit and listen to critical feedback to improve forecast, while simultaneously demonstrating confidence in numbers and analysis
- Ability to consistently deliver results under time constraints in a fast-paced environment
- Leadership skills managing stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated experience influencing via excellent written and oral communication
- Demonstrated skills in driving processes and solving problems across multiple business groups
- Familiarity with Intel Architecture products and customers and a working knowledge of broader PC market drivers and trends
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.