OPERATIONS & CUSTOMER QUALITY ENGINEER III
Fully demonstrates in-depth knowledge and experience. Assigned as a resource for colleagues with less experience including as a coach/mentor. Works independently, receives guidance in only moderately complex situations. Key Responsibilities
- Develops and applies quality standards in accordance with company and customer requirements. Develops and conducts related tests.
- Designs and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and/ or production equipment.
- Develops methods and parameters, project methodology and/ or project proposals.
- Develops and uses procedures. Prepares documentation for inspection/ testing procedures. Recommends corrective action for procedural, product, or process deficiencies.
- Analyze operational data; Develop and implement recommendations. Participates in and may lead audits.
- Evaluates work methods, procedures and policies. Tracks progress of qualification status, reviews reliability test results, determines disposition of non-compliant products, reviews and releases qualification packs
- Utilizes drawings, specifications, industry standards, and sketches, adapting inspection measuring devices and procedures when necessary. Read and interpret technical drawings and specification requirements.
- Reduces qualification cycle time and cost while still meeting quality performance requirements.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.