The Global Integrated Supply Chain is focused on end-to-end logistics, which includes suppliers, strategic sourcing, procurement, manufacturing, and transportation. Intern roles will be assigned to functional areas to support projects resulting from strategic initiatives.
Position Responsibilities Include:
1. Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment
2. Data collection, spreadsheet creation and data analysis
3. Ability to perform data analysis with recommendations and key points
4. Develop, prepare, and present summary reports
5. Routine use of Microsoft Office Tools: Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
1. Completion of freshmen year at an accredited college or university is required.
2. A minimum of one year work experience is preferred.
3. Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including email and Microsoft Office software, with experience in data entry.
4. Strong interpersonal skills and decision making abilities.
5. Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
6. Ability to work in multitask environment.
7. Ability to travel domestically once a month during summer internship
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.