Job ID: 00061541
Monday - Friday schedule 1:00 PM-9:30PM
$17.79 pay rate
Position Description: Responsible for internal processes and flow of inbound / outbound receiving dock.
• Plan and maintain inbound receiving schedule.
• Research and reconcile daily load variances between blind count and BOLs.
• Receive all inbound loads into SAP.
• Implement and maintain Warehouse Processes as they pertain to unloading and loading functions.
• Conduct weekly audits of loading and unloading processes.
• Experience with Lean or 5S preferred
• Outlook,Word, Excel, PowerPoint Requirements
High school diploma or GED required.
• Associate's degree preferred.
• 0-3 years warehouse/inventory experience required.
• Prior auditing experience preferred.
• Strong computer and database skills.
• Strong math skills.
• Ability to read and follow directions.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Forklift certification is preferred. Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.