Johnson Controls invites you to apply for a position in our internship program, based at Albany, NY. Our internship program is designed to provide you with a positive work/training experience and challenging objectives that are consistent with your career goals and current level of education Position Responsibilities Include:
Prepares yearly and monthly execution plans for PSA scheduled service visits.
Collects and manages customer asset and entitlement data.
Participates in business review meetings by preparing and discussing critical account information pertinent to current profitability status.
Ensures that all service request information required to support invoicing activities are accurate and complete in NxGen. (Cost Reconciliation)
Financial analysis of service line of business. (Gross margin analysis review) Job Qualifications: REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum GPA 2.5
- Enrolled in a business or accounting/finance program
- Ability to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals.
- Ability to simultaneously handle a diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence.
- Understand the day to day operations required for a service based business.
- Understanding of basic financial and costing principles.
- Other duties and administrative activities as assigned.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.