- Review, respond and assist in resolution to inquiries from distributors and customers in a professional and courteous manner. Must be customer focused.
- Provide assistance and support in all functional areas as needed.
- Provide financial support and prepare reports
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Responsible for inventory process - finished product, raw materials, concentrate, spare parts, fixed asset.
- Assist in payroll processing.
- Distribute mail.
- General filing and annual record keeping processing.
- Answer telephone and route to appropriate personnel.
- Data entry and create reports using Excel, Access, SAP and other Company databases.
- Monitor security cameras and screen visitors- there is no security service or guard at the plant.
- Monitor and allow/deny access to traffic both vehicle and personnel into and out of plant grounds.
- Responsible for procurement and forecasting of raw materials and reconciliation
- New Hire Orientation / NEW / Contractor / Visitor orientation
- Records and Document Retention and recordkeeping
- Coordination and facilitation of plant meetings and training as required
- Assist in all audit preparations and Participate in audits as required
- Conduct internal audits and be audit certified
- Monitor feedback mechanisms for business issues (e.g., metrics are met, problems are addressed, modifications and/or improvements are captured and integrated) in order to ensure product quality and consistency.
- Protect the Company and all Company information against unauthorized disclosure, eavesdropping and legal exposure.
- Process orders for goods and services with business partners, customers, suppliers and Company associates, either through direct telephone contact or other electronic means, in order to increase speed and accuracy of order transactions.
- Safeguard Company trademarks that standardize and protect all information surrounding confidential ingredients and flavors manufactured by The Coca-Cola Company in order to prevent breach of trademark security within the Company.
- Protect all intellectual property, information and technology surrounding confidential processes and products using established legal safeguards in order to prevent a breach of trademark security within the Company.
- Monitor communication and distribution of confidential and restricted information involving confidential ingredients using standard procedures for handling of confidential documentation in order to protect Company trademarks.
- Assist in all other areas as required.
Knowledge - Skills - Abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software
- SAP experience
- Customer Service experience
- Takes initiative and has accountability for own work. Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Effective listening, written and verbal communication skills
Position requires ability to focus and prioritize and work well in team based environment, as well as individual accountability. Must be able to work in hot and humid environment. Position may involve tasks that may require standing for long periods of time, and may include repetitive tasks. Must be professional and courteous.
Must be flexible and willing to adapt to fast paced work environment, and work well in team based environment as well as require minimum supervision.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.