Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for Operations Associate II in Lancaster, PA.
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.Qualifications
The Operations Associate II will be responsible for:
• Assembling and/or producing products according to detailed manufacturing processes.
• Accountability for adhering to all quality and safety guidelines.
• Attend GMP training on the schedule designated for my role and as appropriate for role.
• Adhere to strict compliance with procedures applicable to role.
• Exercise the highest level of integrity in the tasks performed.
• In a timely and prompt manner, identify, report, and seek correction for deviations noted in workplace.
• Embrace a behavior of employee involvement and commitment to doing the job right the first time
• Once trained and certified, operates all packaging equipment/machinery involved in the batch packaging of over-the-counter products at McNeil in accordance with established and certified cGMP, Safety & Environmental practices.
• Maintains accurate records/documentation related to work in progress.
• Clean equipment.
• Assist in changeover tasks including purge, clean and setup.
• Advises supervisor of line issues and when tools or equipment need maintenance or repairs.
• Identify and elevate all immediate and potential quality, safety, or environmental issues (material, procedure, and process) as observed.
• Perform appropriate SAP transactions.
• Retrieve required materials per BOM to complete the packaging order.
• Package order quantity as per SOPs and Packaging Batch Record (includes quality checks, component staging, etc.).
• After packaging is complete, clear the line and reconcile materials.
• Return unused packaging materials to appropriate point-of-use storage area.
• Maintain an updated and current training record (adhere to training timelines in Compliance Wire, etc.).
• Participate in Safety initiatives and programs.
• Assembles various materials into subassemblies or finished products using appropriate tools and equipment, in accordance with approved manufacturing procedures.
• Performs in process quality checks on sub assemblies and finished products.
• Assist in the update to batch records and SOPs as requested.
• Assist in the update to One Right Way (ORW) documentation.
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities for process and equipment.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or its
equivalent is required.
- Minimum of two (2) years technical hands-on experience is required.
experience in the manufacturing operation for the food, dairy, or
pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Previous high-speed packaging equipment experience is preferred.
be able to meet the Physical Demands of the role (Frequently lifting/carrying
1-10 lbs. and occasionally lift/carry 11-50 lbs., lifting from the ground to
knees and waist and from the waist to
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- Basic computer skills, including Windows Operating Systems and
applications or equivalent is required.
- Previous technical writing experience is preferred.
- Experience with computerized materials management and document tracking
systems (such as SAP or MES) is preferred.
- Must be able to obtain forklift license.
- Must be able to work 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.