Overview: Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path. General Description
: The Operations Auditor role is an integral resource to the Corporate Front Office team and will assist in auditing, building and maintaining processes to ensure contractual National and Regional contractual compliance. Our team is an employee-oriented, high performance culture which emphasizes quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and ongoing development. This position provides high quality, proactive and professional day-to-day service to both internal and external customers and will be located at our corporate headquarters in Hanover, MD.
Responsibilities: Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Central contact in implementing contractual compliance. Based on requirements, the Analyst will partner with the Front Office teams to document policies, apply best practices, and make recommendations on how to build and maintain processes to ensure contractual requirements are implemented.
- Executing on reoccurring reporting and analysis that provide increased visibility into contractual compliance. Build processes and create reports when not already in existence. Improve upon those that are. Close gaps and create consistency in processes.
- Conduct reoccurring audits that provide accountability and coaching to the Corporate Office and Sales Offices. Based on audit results, recommendations will be made that take into account documented policies and best practices.
- Collaborate with management to assist in the recommendation and implementation of process improvements.
- Maintain open communication and constructive relationships with internal customers to determine any additional analytic needs that would assist in effective team performance.
- Own ad hoc requests related to contractual compliance.
Qualifications: Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's degree program in related fields of study.
- Seeking 1 - 2+ years of relevant operations experience
- Analytical thinking that aids trend spotting
- Ability to build processes and create efficiencies as needed
- Team mentality with collaborative attitude
- Independently seeks out new tasks and sets achievable goals
- Technical ability with Microsoft Excel and knowledge of Access is a plus
- Ability to manage time, multi-task and excel in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to communicate well with many levels of leadership within Front Office
- Strong detail orientation
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
Additional benefits include:
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.